Buy Your Textbooks Anytime from Anywhere
Lamar Community College is pleased to announce an evolution in its services to students. LCC now offers a virtual bookstore for textbook needs. Access LCC’s virtual bookstore at www.lamarcc.ecampus.com.
Need your textbooks for next semester?
- Start by logging in to LopeAccess
- Click on “My Schedule” in Student Tools
- If you have registered for classes, you will see your schedule and a link for “eCampus bookstore” next to the semester dropdown menu.
- Click “eCampus bookstore” link. It will give you required textbooks/materials for each course and options. Some courses may have rental or eBook options.
- Begin checkout by selecting location and method for shipping. If you are shipping textbooks within two weeks of a semester and are not a local student, consider having books shipped to Lamar Community College (2401 S. Main Street, Lamar, CO 81052).
- Use secure payment option to purchase textbooks. If you have been awarded financial aid at LCC, you may see that your aid can pay for a portion/all of your textbooks.
- Enter payment information for balance of textbooks not covered by your financial aid.
- Once you have entered all required information, click “continue.”
- Review summary page to confirm correct textbook, shipping, and payment information, then complete the transaction by clicking “submit.”
- You will receive a confirmation email from eCampus Bookstore.
If you have textbooks shipped directly to campus (2401 S. Main Street, Lamar, CO 81052), you will be notified when your package arrives. You can pick it up in the LCC Business Office located in the Trustees Building Room 130.
Check our master lists of required course materials and textbooks for each semester.
eCampus will buy back your used textbooks. eCampus offers free shipping and fast cash for your books. Get a quote on how much you can make on your used textbook by clicking on http://lamarcc.ecampus.com/sell-textbooks eCampus also allows you to use the money you make on last semester’s books towards next semesters books with buyback credit.»