Thank you for your interest in student housing at Lamar Community College. Your application will be considered once your $150 room deposit is received. We look forward to seeing you on campus this fall!
Move In Dates- Fall 2020
Current schedule is as follows:
- Monday, August 17th – Baseball (68-70) Volleyball (12-15)
- Tuesday, August 18th – Women’s Basketball (16-17)
- Wednesday, August 19th – Women’s Softball/HTM EBM Students (30-35) Nursing (2-5)
- Thursday, August 20th – Men’s & Women’s Rodeo (15-17) Men’s Basketball (26-30)
- Friday, August 21st – Golf (6) – Students that had conflicts with other dates
- Saturday, August 22nd – All other students (20) – Students that had conflicts with other dates
- Check-in times will be between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. for each of the established days. If students are unable to make it during these times, they must contact the Coordinator of Resident/Student Life to determine other arraignments. Only extenuating circumstance will allow for scheduling outside these times.
Campus Housing and Meals
Welcome to Housing and Residence Life! Students who will be living on campus call Todd-Burch Residence Hall home. Todd-Burch Hall (TBH) houses 197 students on five floors, separated into two wings. TBH residents have access to pool and ping-pong tables, a weight room, basketball and tennis courts, 24hr laundry facilities, and multiple computer labs. Each room has access to cable TV and the internet.
TBH has a full-time, live-in housing staff (Resident Assistants and the Coordinator of Residence Life) to assist students with their everyday living needs. A full-time custodial crew maintains all common spaces for a clean living environment. LCC does not provide facilities for married student housing.
On-Campus Living Requirement
All single freshmen under the age of 21, not living with parents or relatives while attending Lamar Community College, are required to live in the Todd-Burch Hall. Transfer students who have completed two (2) full-time semesters on a college campus (concurrent high school enrollment and distance education NOT included) are exempt from this requirement.
All students receiving Housing Scholarship monies are required to live in TBH.
Living on campus means you have a front row seat to all Student Life events, but it also means you get to take part in Residence Life. Residence Life provides events just for students living in TBH.
Every floor has at least one assigned Resident Assistant (RA). RAs are trained and expected to assist students with their everyday needs under the direction and supervision of the Coordinator of Residence Life.
At TBH students are required to abide by the policies and rules found in the Student and Resident Handbooks (see LCC Catalog). Our goal is to provide a safe and comfortable place to live that is conducive to learning; we are committed to enriching students’ lives through education both in and out of the classroom.
Apply for Housing
What to Pack
Residence Hall Coordinator
The Kelley Union Cafeteria is housed in the Kelley Union directly north of the residence halls. Students living in the TBH enjoy 19 meals per week as part of their room and board plan. The dining hall is operated by SODEXO Services. Three meals are served a day Monday through Friday, with brunch and dinner served on Saturday and Sunday. Meals are served buffet style with options from a salad bar to a made-to-order hot grill. LCC Dining Services also provide professional catering for any sized event; from family parties to company banquets. See the LCC Dining Services website.