The Innovate & Make Space offers certification classes on the following pieces of equipment:
- Trotec Speedy 100 Laser Cutter
- Makerbot and Afinia 3-D Printers
- Roland Vinyl Cutter and Heat Press
- Roland CNC Milling Machine
- Milwaukee Hand-Held Router
- Industrial Straight-Stitch Sewing Machine
- Industrial Serger (Overlock) Machine
- Industrial Zig Zag Sewing Machine
- Industrial Walking Foot (Leather) Sewing Machine
- Industrial Cover Stitch Sewing Machine
- Coronet Quilting Long Arm Sewing Machine
- Sublimation Printer
- Universal Laser Cutter
Once certified, a makerspace user can come and work independently on that machine during open hours.
The I&MS also includes a PlasmaCAM Plasma Cutter. Due to the nature of this machine, we will not be offering certification courses. However, you will be able to create your design in the maker space itself and see it completed on the plasma cutter. There will be cutting fees associated with these projects. The plasma cutter will be located in the welding shop and access to it will be limited.
Whether you want to drop in once a month or several times a week, we’ve got you covered! Please click on the tabs below for specific information regarding rates and offerings.
I&MS Offerings and Rates