Learning Support Services
The Learning Support Services program provides services including career assessment, academic and life counseling, pre-semester student conferences, referral services, tutoring, scholarship searches, and college visitations.
These services are free of charge and confidential. Referrals for additional counseling services are available.
The Learning Support Services staff offices are located on the first floor of the Bowman Building. Please contact Learning Support Services at 719.336.1541 or by email email@example.com.
Services for Program Participants
- Individual and small group tutoring
- Academic and career planning
- Scholarship and financial aid searches
- Pre-semester student conferences
- Learning and study strategies
- Study skills assistance
- Help with transfer decisions
- Study groups
- Resource assistance
Learning Support Services Staff
- Dr. Rosalind Smith, Retention and Transfer Counselor/CTE Retention Specialist
- Office: Bowman 136
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 719.336.1527
- Linda Freiberger, Testing Coordinator
- Office: Bowman 122
- Contact: email@example.com or 719.336.1528
- Susan Frankel, CHAMP Navigator
- Office: Bowman 153
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 719.336.1526