Lamar Community College celebrated the end of another great academic year with the 79th Commencement on Saturday, May 5, 2018, at 10:00 am in LCC’s Wellness Center.
Live Video Streaming
If you missed the Commencement or Pinning, we invite you to view the livestream. Please click the link below to watch.
- Nursing Pinning – 11:00am on Friday, May 4, 2018
- 79th Commencement Ceremony – 10:00am on Saturday, May 5, 2018
Photos now available!
Each year, Lamar Community College takes photos at all year-end celebrations including Antelope Night, Nurse Pinning, and Commencement. These photos are now available to the public; see below for links to each of the photo albums.
- Intent to Graduate: Students who believe they are eligible to walk in Commencement due to a Fall 2017 or Spring/Summer 2018 completion, must have an approved Intent to Graduate on file. The Spring semester priority deadline for intents was October 1, 2017. For questions, please contact Student Services at 719.336.1590.
- Finalizing Graduation: Degree/ certificate completion will be confirmed once all spring semester grades are received and a final degree audit is completed.
- Transcripts: Transcripts that include a “graduation stamp” will be available once all grades are processed, all financial obligations are met, and a final degree audit is completed. The process takes approximately eight weeks.
- Diploma: Your diploma will be ordered and shipped to you eight to ten weeks after Commencement, depending on above process timing. Please make sure a current mailing address in on file for prompt delivery of your diploma.
If you have questions about graduation, contact LCC Student Services at 719.336.1590 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also stop by the Student Services offices located in the Betz Technology Center.