The Federal and State (eligible Colorado residents only) College Work-Study Program, administered by the Financial Aid Office, provides part-time employment opportunities for qualified students.
Students average 12 hours of work per week and earn between $1,000 and $3,000 total per academic year. Awards are based on an evaluation of students’ financial need using the FAFSA. Students must file a FAFSA to be considered for work study.
A No-Need Work-Study Program also is available to Colorado residents. Students do not have to document financial need to receive no-need Work Study but must still file a FAFSA.
- Complete the FAFSA and indicate interest in the work-study program.
- Browse the list of work-study positions to see which job may be the best fit for you. We recommend that students apply for their top 3 choices.
- Complete the student employment application below.
- If hired for a position, you will need to complete the hiring packet and return to the Business Office. Please bring the following documents with you to complete the hiring packet:
- Government-issued photo ID (ie. Driver’s License)
- Your ORIGINAL Social Security Card
- A voided check for direct deposit
- Complete the work-study contract with the head of the department under which you’ve been hired, then return the contract to the Financial Aid Office.
- Begin work!
- Be sure to submit timesheets every two weeks within the Student Portal, LopeAccess.