Industrial Sewing Technician Program
- Single Needle Machines Include: Lockstitch, Walking Foot, & ZigZag
- Multi-thread Machines Include: Overlock/Serger and Cover Stitch
Courses will be held 2 nights a week for 4-6 weeks at LCC.
Courses at DDI in Denver will be for 2 intensive weeks
followed by apprenticeships.
Tuition includes training manual, tool kit, and one
month’s access to LLC’s Innovate & Make Space or
Denver Design Incubator (DDI) out
START YOUR OWN BUSINESS LOCALLY OR APPLY
FOR JOBS IN THE DENVER METRO AREA!
Is the IST Program Right for You?
- Self-motivated individuals with a desire to “get it right the first time”
- Solution-oriented, logical thinkers who ask questions
- Innovators that can blend Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math, and Entrepreneurial Interests
- Tinkerers who value technology and are not afraid to troubleshoot and maintain equipment
- Energetic, patient individuals who enjoy working repetitively and strive to drive output and progress in a team setting
Innovate & Make Space Manager
Lamar Community College
Lisa Ramfjord Elstun
Chair of Education Programming
Denver Design Incubator